if folds, then right
Folding machines and production lines "made in Germany" with worldwide service
high-precision processing with maximum FLEXIBILITY
Our Pleatmaster is designed for a wide range of applications. It shines with excellent pleat height consistency over a wide temperature range. The available working width ranges from 600 mm to 3,200 mm.
Its electronically adjustable pleat height range is from 5 to 104 mm (standard) or 5 to 153 mm (optional). With the aid of so-called pleating programs, the user can specify different sequences of pleats, such as "W" and "M" pleats, as well as more complex patterns if required. By loading alternative pleating programs, the machine automatically retools itself so that the respective pleat sequence can be produced.
A large touch panel with a Windows 10 interface is available for easy operation of the Pleatmaster. The user interface is designed to be intuitive and self-explanatory.
inexpensive to buy, worth its weight in gold in production.
The Pleatworker gives you consistently high quality pleating, at a low initial cost.
The available working width ranges from 600 mm to 1300 mm.
Likewise, the Pleatworker offers you a mechanically adjustable pleat height from 5 mm to 100 mm.
Furthermore, you can use the programmable pleat and package counters to achieve an accurate production count.
The Pleatworker can be operated via a touch operator terminal with Windows CE.
you can book additional options for each machine.
- Customized unwinding unit
- You can book the Heavy-Duty-Package-1 (HD1) if you process abrasive materials or light wire cloths
- The Heavy Duty Package-2 (HD2) is suitable for applications with heavy wire cloth
- If required, we offer the HS high speed package for the Pleatmaster, which gives you a folding speed of 185 folds per minute
- You can also book many other extras for the Pleatmaster, such as single piece processing, rapid discharge, integrated pre- and postheating, external cooling unit, pleat height monitoring, camera monitoring of pleat formation and much more.